Support Knowledge Base – https://support.identakid.com/
Support Videos – https://support.identakid.com/videos/
PowerSchool API Q&As – https://support.identakid.com/knowledgebase/powerschool-api-qa/
Preloaded List Walk-through – https://support.identakid.com/getting-started/pre-loaded-list-walk-through/
Equipment Warranty – https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/policies/
Return and Exchange Policy – https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/policies/
Schedule an Appointment for IT Support – https://visitormanagement.identakid.com/appointments/
Monthly Webinars – https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/webinars/
Important Contact Numbers
National Office: 1-800-890-1000
IT Department: 1-800-890-1000 Option 2
Orders Department: 1-800-1000 Option 3
Sales Department: 1-800-890-1000 Option 4
Log in as an Administrator
Please ensure that you are logged in as an administrator on the computer running CENTEGIX Visitor Management software. Inadequate rights on a regular account could play a part in the issues.
If you are running the system as a kiosk, make sure to be logged in as the station Kiosk User to keep your system’s data secure.
Dymo Label Printer Troubleshooting
If you find your Dymo printer is not working, there are several troubleshooting steps you can go through:
Is the power on?
• Try unplugging your printer from the primary power source (the wall outlet), then unplug it from the computer. After waiting 30 seconds, plug in and look for a blue light on the front of the printer.
-Print a test page
• Right-click your Start menu and click Settings, then click Devices
• Locate and right-click on your DYMO printer.
• Select Printer Properties then click Print Test Page.
-Check Default Settings If the problem persists after using the solutions above, try changing the settings listed below:
• Go to Default Settings
• Click Badge Printing and make sure Print Label is selected for the Printing option.
• Remain in the Badge Printing section and ensure you select the correct Paper Size.
• Select IDK Labels if you’re printing Visitor Labels.
• Select Hall Pass if you’re printing Tardy Passes.
Starting Your Check-In Station Automatically with Windows
What if you could have your check-in station start automatically, in full screen, when you start your PC? You can! Using the download below you can set your station to:
- Launch automatically with Windows
- Launch in full-screen mode
- Eliminate user access to the Start menu and other areas of the PC
After you download the file you need to copy it to the Windows Startup folder.
- Click the Start button
- Type in run and press enter. This will open the Run dialog box.
- Type in shell:startup and press Enter. This will open the Startup folder.
- Copy over the downloaded file to the Startup folder. This will ensure that the script runs when Windows starts.
You are all set! Now when Windows starts your check-in station will also begin in full screen and with the start menu and taskbar hidden.