- National Office Support Team available for remote assistance. There are also Local Directors in many areas around the US. Find Your Local Director here!
- Technical Support available to all registered users
- Support Section with Videos, Articles, User guides, Tech Tips, and more
- Trained Technical Support Representatives to help you with all your needs
- Click here if interested in District Solution/Enterprise Edition.
Please call 800-890-1000 option 2 for Tech Support or option 3 for the Order department.
How to Sync
Go to the manager, and click on the ‘who is at the school now’ button at the bottom right. When you do, a popup opens that shows all of the active signins. When this comes up, it should be done syncing. To confirm, close this window and look at the bottom right of the main manager window for the timestamp. It should show within a minute of current time. If not, repeat the process until it does.
Then, go to the client. Click on the red exit/checkout button at the bottom right. If it asks for a badge number, skip that screen by clicking the checkbox at the bottom left saying ‘i don’t have a printed badge’, then clicking checkout and confirming on the next dialogue box that you don’t have a badge by clicking yes. Once you get to the list of active check-ins, look for ‘refresh’ at the bottom. Click that, it’ll say it’s syncing, and once that dialogue box goes away it should be done. Look at the bottom right to check the time-stamp like with the manager.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.